Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 10. September 2010

refining the pace

My race is.. in 16 days from today! Excited!!
Today I ran 14 easy, but upped the pace for the last 3km. Tempo at marathon pace is very good practice. I was actually experimenting with my race pace in these last 3km. Basically I will define/refine my race pace by just listening to my body, no chronometer: a pace that feels fresh but not v. hard. Sustainable pace is the magic word!!
Tomorrow I will do 32km, start off relaxed and pick up the pace for the last 10-12km.
Yesterday evening I biked 20km.. I know I should stop cross-training now, but the weather was finally superb after a rainy week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen