Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010

a pace clarification

In the morning I run at 10-11km/hr, and in the evening at 12km/hr and a bit faster the last 1km. Here in The Hague the pavements, the cycling paths are well lit in the night and cars really respect runners.
As for the higher mileage: I am feeling ok and rested, one month after the marathon. My evening runs replace the biking, so they are not very telling regarding my overall physical condition! I was thinking of introducing intervals once per week. We'll see!
Yesterday evening I ran 9.5km in 55min. This morning I ran 16.5km easy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen