Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 13. September 2011

find the time

I have to find that extra 25th hour of the day to combine work, training, household errands, and preparation for my vacation in Budapest!
Yesterday at the gym: 50min cycling, resistance 7-8; 35min uphill walk on treadmill, inclination 7.5 speed 5.5-6.3km/hr; 2hrs spin class. No time for sauna!!
This morning my legs were better than yesterday: against the strong wind, I ran at the dunes 20-20.5km in 2hrs. This was a super early run because I had an eight o'clock sharp appointment with the carpenter at home! Followed by cleaning, mopping, cycling to work, taking the stairs to the 20th floor...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen