Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 15. September 2011

let's run on the treadmill

Yesterday at the gym: I started off with 45min cycling, resistance 7-8. I continued with the treadmill: 2km uphill walk; and then 10.4km run, inclination 1 speed 10.3-10.7km/hr (total: 1hr and 20min on the treadmill). I then quickly went to 55min rpm class; and after that I hopped on the treadmill again for: 0.5km uphill walk and 5.5km run, in total 38min on the treadmill. So yesterday I ran, after all! I thoroughly enjoyed my 15.9km on the treadmill, mainly thanks to very nice soap opera on the tv!
This omrning I enjoyed a 21.5km run at the dunes, the weather was awesome and I started super-early at 05:40, so time flew by. In the evening I will go to the gym for some power training!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen