Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 5. September 2011

more running miles

On Friday at the gym I skipped the dance class and opted for cycling and body pump. Afterwards I still had the energy to hop on the treadmill for 0.5km uphill walk, followed by 3.5km run, inclination 1, speed 10.3-10.4km/hr.
On Saturday morning I had my long run, 2hrs:30min about 23km at the dunes and Benoordenhout. In the afternoon I was very tired and kept it simple at the gym with 1hr:30min uphill walk, 30min cycling and 45min abs, stretching, weight lifting. I particularly enjoyed the 15min team workout abs. On Sunday morning I thought I would have a short run, but once I had started, the miles flew by: 2hrs:10min, about 20km. At the gym later on I cycled for 30min, walked uphill 1hr:30min and did body pump class. I fell asleep in the sauna!
Today was the seventh day of work-out, so I followed the rule and took the half-day off, ie I slept in instead of going for a run. I am still feeling tired, but I am pretty sure that by the time I hit the gym in the evening I will feel ready to pump it. I would like to do some cycling, uphill walk, and then 2hrs spin class. Today two different instructors will give the spin classes, one hour each. I am curious to see how that will go, especially the second spin class, because I haven't participated in a spin class of this particular instructor for ages!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen