Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 7. September 2011

a surprise (for) fall

Yesterday at the gym I was very active: 30min tradmill uphill walk, inclination 7.5 speed 5.5-6.3km/hr; 15min team workout abs; 25 min cycling resistance 7-8; 50min rpm class; 1hr spin class; 20min weight lifting, including squats; 15min sauna. Whew!
This morning I went to the dunes at 5:44! I braved through the very strong winds and the bewildering darkness, and completed 21km in 2hrs:15min. Coming to work by bike, I had a surprise fall due to the wind... nothing is broken! but I am now feeling soreon my elbow and thigh. In the afternoon I will go to the gym for a confidence boost, but will probably keep it easy breezy.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen