Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 2. September 2011

Friday already

Even though in the beginning of the week I felt like this week would never end, somehow it did! Very happy that today it's Friday.
Yesterday at the gym: 40min cycling, resistance 7; 15min team workout abs; 1hr body pump; 45min rpm class; on the treadmill: 2km uphill walk, inclination 7.5 speed 5.5-6.2km/hr; then 4km run, inclination 1 speed 10.3-10.4km/hr. 12min sauna.
This morning I enjoyed my run at the dunes, the weather was excellent, so I ran 20km in 2hrs:08min. In the evening I have not decided what I will do at the gym: sh'bam was nice last Friday, but if another instructor comes, I am not so sure... cycling and treadmill uphill walk are must-do's. Whether I go to body pump or choose to lift wrights by myself will depend on the mood, and the tv program!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen