Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 14. September 2011

that 25th hour...

remains to be found!
Yesterday at the gym time flew by with: 45min cycling, 25min treadmill uphill walk, 50min rpm class, 1hr spin class, 25min weight lifting, 15min sauna.
This morning I slept in, and I am still feeling sleepy! But in the afternoon I will go to the gym for an extra long session. I would like to keep it up until my trip to Budapest. There I will have the time to run in the mornings at Margaret island and for the rest of the day walk along the Danube while visiting the city's spas. In the evenings I am planning to take advantage of the in-house gym and pool and spa. Looking forward to it all!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen