Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 9. September 2011

nice workout

Thursday is the day of the week when I start my strength training. So yesterday at the gym I cycled for 43min, resistance 7-8, and then I body-pumped for 1hr. Immediately afterwards I went to the 45min rpm class, and then I hopped on the treadmill for 2km uphill walk, inclination 7.5 speed 5.5-6.3km/hr, and on top of that 5.5km run inclination 1 speed 10.3-10.6km/hr. I then hit the sauna for 15min.
This morning I was an early bird and enjoyed a 18.5km run at the dunes, completed in 1hr:55min. Today at the gym I will do a combo of cycling and treadmill and will try to be disciplined enough to go to the body pump class!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen