Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 28. September 2011

whew!

A great variety along with high-intensity summarizes well my session yesterday at the gym: 30min cycling, resistance 7-8; 40min treadmill: 1.5km uphill walk, inclination 7.5, speed 5.6-6.3km/hr; 6.7km run, inclination 1, speed 10.5-10.7km/hr; 2hrs spin class; 15min arms and back weights. sauna!
This morning I slept in, so that in the afternoon I can stay at the gym for the late spin class. Today I would like to do: cycling for warm-up, abs team workout, uphill walk and run on treadmill, spin class, and then a second hr of spin class or a second session on the treadmill of uphill walk and run. We will see!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen