Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 24. Juni 2010

regeneration 2.5

Yesterday evening the weather was incredible. 19 C, sunny until 22:00, no wind. So my power walking turned into... 12km running! I just couldn't resist! I started at 21:00, and after running I walked and did some callisthenics. I had serious trouble sleeping after this night training. I tossed and turned in bed last night, my body was still so tense. Right when I had started to fall asleep... it was 06:00 and I was up again!
Today's morning training: 15km at slow pace, 1:26hrs.
This week I will do every day 15-20 km at relaxed pace, and some biking. I was also thinking of swimming, since the weather is still perfect and the beach is 200m from my home. Maybe on Sunday a faster session, but the key point is to enjoy these summer days.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen