Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 28. Juni 2010

the usual update

I did on Fri evening some power walking at the beach. On Sat I did 15km, very tired, needed sleep! Some biking 20km in the afternoon. and on Sun: 17km, of which: 6x (1min run at full speed, jog 30sec) and then 2.8km in 11:30min. In the evening I did another 9km.
Total weekly mileage: 90km, of which about 6km fast.
An overview of my tempo plan: once per week do a session of 5-8 sets of (1min run at full speed, jog 30sec) and then one fast set, that will increase in time every week. For example, last week I did 11:30min fast. So this week I aim to do 13-15min fast. Eventually this will become a fast session of 40-45min, ie a perfect tempo - hopefully!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen