Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 21. Juni 2010

weekend and km

My training this past weekend: on Sat a long run of 23.5km in windy Scheveningen. 2:13hrs. On Sun: 15km in 1:27hrs, of which the last 6km in 30min. Very,very windy. In the evening, I headed outside for a walk and ended up running... another 9.5km!
Last week's summary: 121km including one speedwork session and 6km at faster pace.
So today is a day off. Peculiarly enough, I am feeling pretty ok and not tired. Still, I think I should resist and rest for three days until Thu, following my mini-regeneration plan.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen