Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 26. November 2010

cold

It seems winter couldn't wait until December, it had to come a bit earlier! Yesterday evening I ran 10km incl 2km faster, but I could already feel the temperature dropping. Earlier in the afternoon it was just 4 C.
And this morning... I woke up, put on my usual running garments and headed to the dunes. Everything was frozen! Small ponds of water were pure ice. I ran 18.5km in the bitter cold and when I was back home, I checked the outside thermometer: -4 C!
Now it is almost noon and the temperature is 2-3 C.
So this weather is yet another reason for my Saturday afternoon party: stay cosy, enjoy the feast and the good company! (of course, Saturday morning will be spent running in the dunes!).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen