Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 12. November 2010

speed vs mileage

My update: yesterday evening very,very windy 5-6Bft and 8.5km. This morning 17.5km. This evening I will probably rest, watch the trees suffer from the wind while I will be with a blanket on the sofa! I would like to do a faster session this weekend, as soon as the wind calms down. Maybe fartlek or 3km finish at fresh pace. I find it hard to do any intervals with cold weather and high mileage.
I hope I can relax and enjoy my weekend!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen