Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 5. November 2010

time for spa

Two close friends, running and spa: 1. my weekly mileage is currently 140-155km (but won't last long, the icy winter will take its toll soon!) . 2. I usually do the following in the spa: 20-25min in sauna of 80-90C; cold shower; hamam 10min; leisure swim in pool; hamam 5-10min; leisure swim in pool. In autumn I go to the spa once every 1-2 weeks. In the winter I am there at least once per week!
Yesterday evening I ran 7km, last 2km fast. Unbelievable wind! This morning 17.5km easy. Less wind, more rain!
As for race plans for the winter: My Italian fellow runner wants to run 15km on 19th December in Rotterdam. I hesitate, a race in the snow and/or with air temperature -5C could cause strain/injury. We will see how winter treats us this year!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen