Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Sonntag, 28. November 2010

brrrrrrrrrr

Cold is king here. Since Fri it has been -4 up to 2 C. I wear layers and layers of running garments to rock the winter!
My news: I had guests on Sat afternoon-evening, but found time and energy to do: Fri evening 4km in snow showers. Sat morning 25km easy, temperature -4 C. Sun morning 19km easy, same cold temperature! and Sun evening 9km incl 2km faster. Total mileage around 165km for the week.
Now still tired from Saturday. But it was worth it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen