Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 19. November 2010

weekend already

Here the weather is excellent, no wind/rain/hail, just a late autumn chill of 5 C. So I am planning to enjoy the autumn sun by running with a friend early Saturday morning, and then hitting the shops for early Christmas shopping. I will also hit the spa to pamper myself.
Yesterday in the evening I was busy with other things, so I only had time for 6.5km. To save some time and get home sooner, I ran the last 3km fast! This morning 17km. Tired from yesterday evening's sprint!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen