Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 9. November 2010

hesitate and miss

I registered for the marathon in Rome. It will be an occasion to practise my italian, -I have started an italian course this past month!
Training these days: yesterday evening 9.5km fast, this morning 15km easy. It is cold (5 C) and consequently the mileage will drop. More free time to sleep!
I missed the deadline for the 15km race in Rotterdam. I hesitated too long thinking of the cold, and when I finally decided to register (yesterday), registration was closed. I won't be one of the 5,000 athletes running on windy Rotterdam bridges in December. Maybe next year. Lesson learnt: think less, do more!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen