Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Sonntag, 14. November 2010

normal or high mileage?

My weekend was very relaxing. Going to the movies, reading a good book, some cooking, training, sleep. What did you do this weekend?
My training miles: on Sat. morning 22km with my Italian fellow runner. On Sat. evening 6km, of which the last 2km faster. On Sun. morning 17km easy, and in the evening: in total 9km, wherein the 2nd,5th,7th,8th km were faster, I am guessing at about 12-12.5km/hr.
Total weekly mileage... let's just say more than 160km. Is this normal??? I am feeling ok, no muscle strain, sometimes a bit of soreness, but overall I am fine.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen