Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011

regeneration: zzzzzzzzzzzz

I have managed so far to stick to my rest plan and bike to/from work, take the stairs to the 20th floor and 30min callisthenics at home. My leg feels better, but I can still feel some strain when walking.

It is unbelievable the amount of tiredness that has surfaced: the past 3 days I have been sleeping 11-12 hours every day. I thought that this week, because of my injury, I would have more time to go to the movies or read a book, but... I opt for sleep every time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen