Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2011

a tricky Q

I continue with some more biking, yesterday after work 30km, today I aim at 40km. and in the evening I do 45min-1hr callisthenics. It is a tricky issue: when should I re-start running? I don't feel any pain, today I even had to wear heels at a meeting with a patent attorney and my leg was ok. The only time I feel pain is when I press my thumb on the injured area. Luckily I can bike hard enough to be out of breath and feel I am getting a work-out. I also admit that I feel much better now that I can rest and sleep after all this mileage. I will wait for the weekend and see what I think then!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen