Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 14. Januar 2011

time to rest

Yesterday evening I ran 13km against 6Bft wind.
This morning: imagine this: I woke up with the alarm clock, got dressed for my run, opened the door, put on my shoes, and then... decided to go back to bed!!!
After that I slept for 3(!!!) hours!
My thoughts on this: I am very tired from the high mileage and it is starting to show. This week I have been having shin splints on my left leg. No swelling luckily, but I do feel it when I run and walk. I apply daily ice, but I think the best medicine is rest.
This afternoon I will rest further and sleep more or go to the spa. I will let you know about my weekend training on Monday!
Stay fit - run wisely!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen