Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 3. Januar 2011

11 weeks in 2011

I had a look at the calendar, and we have just 11 weeks to prepare for Rome! Plan: a proper long run every other Saturday and an interval session/tempo every week. Also once per week a short tempo in the evening.
I am looking forward to visiting Rome. The cobble stone terrain in Rome will not help for a marathon best time, but we will have the best time running in beautiful Rome!
Last week's mileage was around 150-155km, incl about 6km faster on road/dunes. This week will see a mileage drop and a quality increase.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen