Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 11. Juli 2011

all the running of the world

Friday afternoon was a 2.5hr session in the gym, including cycling, uphill walk on treadmill, weights and sauna. But since then... it has been running in the dunes, the km are out of this world! On Saturday morning I ran 2hrs:50min, about 26km. This run was followed by squats and lunges, and serious stretching. On Sunday morning I ran 3hrs (!), about 26.5-27km, again followed by a 20min session of squats, lunches and stretching. In the afternoon I ran another 1hr:15min (!), about 10.5-11km.
This morning I woke up a bit tired, but the weather was fantastic, so I ran 2hrs:10min, 20km.
I am thoroughly enjoying the excellent weather, the extended running sessions and the quality time spent with my mum. Tomorrow I will squeeze into my schedule a short gym session, just to add some spice to the mix.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen