Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 29. Juli 2011

cycle/pump/rpm/cycle/sauna

This pretty much sums up yesterday evening's session at the gym. Time frame: 45min/1hr/45min/45min/15min. My last cycling session was a pleasant surprise, as I did not feel any tiredness and kept the resistance level alternating between 8 and 9.
Today I ran at the dunes 18km in 1hr:50min. Very happy that I could "pick up the pace", compared to similar distances of last week. In the evening I will go to the gym for low impact training, similar to yesterday's, because I would like to focus on quality running outdoors this weekend.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen