Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011

mummy's here!

On Monday afternoon I was feeling really sleepy at the gym... but I managed to do some cycling, an uphill treadmill walk, and weight lifting, followed by the sauna. Yesterday my mother arrived from Greece and she will be staying for 10 days. I therefore workout less time but with higher impact/intensity. Yesterday in the morning I ran 20km at the dunes in 2hrs:10min. The rest of the day was spent shopping, cooking and cleaning the house for my guest of honour. In the evening, just before my mother came, I went back to the dunes for a 14km easy run. This was followed by... mopping the house!
Today I struggled to wake up super early, but I did it because time is super important and the mornings are always key to workout and still have time to spend with my mother. So I ran at the dunes 18km in 1hr:55min. In the evening I plan to go for a short run and walk with my mother, too. I have to admit that my body is shocked by the abrupt change in my workout routine, but in the same time the adrenaline is flowing thanks to my beloved guest!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen