Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 25. Juli 2011

Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon mid

Friday evening at the gym: 1-hour run on the treadmill, 10.4km, inclination 1; 1hr cycling, resistance level 7-8; 1hr body pump; 15min sauna.
Saturday: am: 2hrs:50min run in the dunes and in Benoordenhout, about 27km; pm: at the gym, low impact: 1hr:20min cycling; 15min walk uphill (inclination 6) on treadmill; 15min team workout abs; 45min stretching and weight lifting; 10min sauna.
Sunday: am: 16 rainy km in the dunes in 1hr:40min; pm: at the gym, feeling very, very worn out from Saturday, I did: 1hr walk on treadmill, inclination 6.5, speed 5.2-6.1km/hr, total 5.75km; 50min cycling, resistance 7-8; 1hr body pump with less weight on the bar than usual; 15min sauna.
Monday morning: well-rested, I enjoyed a 1hr:50min run in the dunes, about 17.5km. In the afternoon, I will go to the gym and there I will hopefully hop on the treadmill, and continue with abs/stretching/cycling/spin class/sauna. The list sounds long, we will see what I will do from all of these!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen