Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 4. Juli 2011

three day recap

On Friday I took a full-day rest/recovery after a long time. I just relaxed in the sauna in the afternoon for an hour or so.
On Saturday morning I ran about 28km in 2hrs:55min at the dunes. In the afternoon I went to the gym: 2hrs cycling, resistance 7-8, 49.5km; 1hr abs/stretching/weight lifting. and then at Carlton beach hotel, later that evening: sauna and stretching in the pool.
On Sunday: morning session: 16.5km in 1hr:45min at the dunes; and in the afternoon in the gym: 2hrs cycling resistance 7-8, 50km; 1hr body pump.
This morning I ran 18.5km in 2hrs at the dunes. and in the afternoon I am planning to stay for a long session in the gym, since the new Les Mills release is on!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen