Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 8. Juli 2011

as planned

Yesterday evening I went to the gym and did exaclty as I had planned: 1hr cycling, resistance 7-8, 24km; 12min treadmill walk, inclination 6-7, speed 5.5-5.7km/hr, total 1km (a little extra!); and 1hr body pump, followed by 20 min sauna. I then went for shopping therapy with my mother. Excellent quality time spent together!
This morning I was crisp, so I ran super early at the dunes, 2hrs, about 18.5km. In the evening I will follow the rainy forecast and visit the gym for indoor sports!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen