Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011

re-shuffle

On Tuesday afternoon I did the following in the gym: 10.6km run on the treadmill, inclination 1, speed 10.6km/hr; 50min rpm class; 1hr spin class; 20min sauna. This session combined with the long run at the dunes on Tuesday morning, meant that my legs on Wednesday morning were... dead.
So on Wednesday morning I did a super-easy run at the dunes, 14km in 1hr:40min. In the afternoon I ran 10.2km on the treadmill at the gym, ininclination 1, speed 10.2km/hr; I then did 1hr abs and weight lifting; 1hr rpm class; 50min cycling, resistance 7-8, 600kcal; 15min sauna.
This morning I ran 16km in 1hr:45min. Not too tired! My afternoon session will depend on how I feel, but I would like to include body pump class!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen