Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 19. Juli 2011

success!

I have to admit, yesterday all day I was a bit anxious in view of my gym session: I had not run on the treadmill for quite a while ("blame it" on the beautiful weather that kept all my running sessions outdoors!), and I wasn't sure I could do it. But yes I did! I hopped on the treadmill and did 19.2km in 1hr:50min, inclination 1, speed 10.2-10.9km/hr; I then continued happily with 2hrs (!) of spin class. I finished off with 10min sauna.
This morning I ran about 19-19.5km at the dunes in 2hrs, the weather was summer-y. In the afternoon I will go to the gym for cycling, rpm and/or spin class - thus focusing on aerobic workout, second day in a row.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen