Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011

true to my word

Yesterday I stayed true to my word: I went to the gym straight into the sauna for an ultra long 50min session with 3 cold shower breaks. Afterwards I felt detoxed (and in a nirvana!), but I still had to: bike back home, go to the local grocers' market, go by foot to the local supermarket (and come back bith two bags and a rucksack full of random household necessities - my weight lifting session!). When finally home and after putting everything in their place, I dozed off at the couch for an hour. Then it was back to the kitchen for my hobby - and necessity- of cooking. It was a long day after all, but it was refreshing to diverge from my routine.
This morning I woke up super early for a super long morning run of 22km in the dunes in 2hrs:20min. In the afternoon I will focus on cycling, spinning and body pump in the gym. After yesterday's rest and this morning's hard run, low-impact but high-quality gym training is a great satisfaction!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen