Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2011

ahhhh

ahhh how tired I can feel with such an increased mileage... my legs can definitely tell! Also, I need more sleep. Maybe I will try to cut down a bit on the high intensity work outs. On Monday afternoon I ran on the treadmill 18km after 0.5km uphill walk as warm up. I then had 2hrs of spin class and 10min sauna. On Tuesday I ran 19km in two sessions of 13.5 and 5.5 km, and I also did 45min rpm and 1hr spin class; and 20 min weights for arms and squats; 12min sauna. Today I will also stay aerobic with running and spin class; but I want to finish early, because I have ambitious plans for tomorrow: go for an early short run inthe morning and in the afternoon have a short aerobic mix of running and rpm after a body pump class.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen