Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 3. Oktober 2011

summer in September

The past few days have been incredibly loaded with outdoor running, mainly because the weather was awesome. On Friday I had a morning outdoor run and in the afternoon I headed to the gym for cycling, treadmill uphill walk and run, team workout abs, body pump, sauna. On Saturday morning late, I had an ultra long and fast outdoor run of 2hrs:40min, about 26.5km. In the afternoon I enjoyed 2hrs cycling in the dunesand then on outdoor stairs I did some hard-core squats. On Sunday morning I ran 2hrs:10min, about 19-20km. In the afternoon I did the following combo in the dunes: cycling 35min; then I parked my bike and ran 1hr:40min, to Katwijk and back to the parking, about 14km. Then I cycled back home 40min, where I used outdoor stairs and free weights for squats and arms exercises.
This morning of course I slept in! In the afternoon the focus will be on: a short cycling session before team workout abs; treadmill uphill walk and run; 2hrs spin class; sauna.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen