Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011

a good mix

Yesterday at the gym I stayed aerobic for 4hrs: on the treadmill 0.5km uphill walk, then 18.5km run, inclination 1, speed 10.5-11.9km/hr, in total 1hr:45min. This means that I ran these 18.5km in about 1hr:40min... super fast! Then I went on to 2hrs spin class. and no time left for the sauna!
This morning I defied wind and tired legs and headed to the dunes for a 1hr easy run of 9.5km. In the afternoon I will stay aerobic, with the following: a treadmill uphill walk and run session; 45min rpm class; 1hr spin class; a short uphill walk and run session on the treadmill; and sauna!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen