Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 4. Oktober 2011

as any given Monday

Yesterday at the gym I started off with 45min cycling, resistance 7-8; then on the treadmill: uphill walk 1km, inclination 7, speed 5.6-6.4km/hr; 7.5km run, inclination 1 speed 10.5-10.9km/hr; 2hrs spin class; 15min weights for the legs, emphasis on squats!
This morning I had my super early morning run and I could feel the pain from the squats: 18.5km in 2hrs:05min. In the afternoon a busy schedule at the gym includes cycling, treadmill uphill walk and run combo, rpm, spin class, weights for the arms! and sauna!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen