Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011

take pride in it

I am very proud of my work outs lately! Yesterday at the gym I started off with 0.5km uphill walk and then 19.5km run on the treadmill, inclination 1 speed 10.5-11.5km/hr. Some very interesting soap operas were on tv and just kept me going! I then went to a 45min rpm class, and after that I did 30min of abs and weights for the arms. I then came back to the treadmill for more tv shows, 0.5km uphill walk and 5.5km run. In total I ran 25km! I relaxed for 12min in the sauna before cycling back home.
This morning it was super dark and chilly, if not cold. Nevertheless I managed to run 9km in about 1hr at the dunes. In the evening I will go to the gym for two treadmill sessions of 1hr each, and sandwiched between these two I will do weight exercises for the back and squats and lunges. Maybe I will finish off with some cycling, but I want to keep it short because I have some shopping to do!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen