Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011

winter schedule

I am gradually switching to my winter schedule, ie my afternoon sessions at the gym are getting longer and harder, and my morning runs are inversely affected. More sleep, more indoor activities!
Yesterday at the gym: 30min cycling, resistance 7-8; 15min team workout abs; on the treadmill: 0.5km uphill walk, inclination 7, speed 5.6-6.3km/hr; 3km run, inclination 1 speed 10.6-11km/hr; 45min rpm class; 10min weights for the arms; 1hr spin class; treadmill: 0.5km uphill walk, inclination 7, speed 5.6-6.3km/hr; 3km run, inclination 1-1.5 speed 10.6-11.1km/hr; 10min sauna.
This morning I slept away the tiredness from this ultra hard work out. In the afternoon I am planning to do the following: cycling; treadmill uphill walk and run in two sessions, with 1hr spin class sandwiched therebetween.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen