Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 21. Oktober 2011

the tv love

On Wednesday at the gym I was busy with two treadmill sessions, total 21.7km in 2hrs, including my 0.5km warm up uphill walk. I also did 45min rpm class and 30min weight lifting for the legs, including squats. Yesterday I woke up early and ran 6 frozen km at the dunes to kick-start my day (I had a doctor's appointment and I needed a confidence boost!). In the afternoon I went to the gym after having rested at home: I ran 21.2km, including my warm up 0.5km; I also did 1hr body pump between the 2hrs of running and 45min of rpm class. Today, as always in the end of a working week, I feel all those spin, rpm classes, weight lifting and mileage piling up. I will try to go early to the gym and keep it short: a session on the treadmill; 45min abs and squats and/or weights for the arms; a session on the treadmill, to combine with my favorite tv shows! In the weekend I am planning to go to the gym for two long morning sessions.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen