Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011

mix it

These days it's all about a good mix in the gym: yesterday I started off at the treadmill: 0.5km uphill walk, inclination 7.5, speed 5.6-6.4km/hr; then 9.5km run, inclination 1, speed 10.6-11.8km/hr! Very fast session, in total 56min: I was in a hurry! Straight after this I went to body pump class, and straight after to the 45min rpm class. Then it was back on the treadmill: 0.5km uphill walk, inclination 7.5, speed 5.6-6.4km/hr; then 11.5km run, inclination 1, speed 10.6-11.5km/hr, in total 1hr:08min. I then stretched those muscles and headed to the shower.
This morning the weather was acceptable, compared to the previous days, so I went for a super early run at the dunes, fighting against the wind: 9km in 1hr! In the afternoon I will go to the gym for treadmill sessions, abs, weight lifting for the arms, and sauna. Now that the weather is getting colder, I really need the extra heat!
In the weekend I will probably focus again on my work out at the gym, since outdoor activities heavily depend on the weather... and the weather is not helping lately!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen