Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2011

the miles

It has been hectic at the gym lately! Autumn has settled in (or dare I say preparatory winter?) and everyone, including me, are focusing on indoor work outs! On Tuesday morning I had run about 9-9.5km at the dunes, and in the evening I went to the gym for a good mix of rpm, spin class and treadmill sessions. In total I ran on the treadmill 16.3km, so the day averaged 25.3km. On Wednesday morning I ran 6km at the dunes and then later on hit the gym for rpm, weights for legs and arms (including squats, a lot of them!), and 2hrs pure running on the treadmill (apart from 1km uphill walk, which took me an extra 10min), in total 22.3km. So Wednesday averaged 28.3km. Today I slept in (and how much I needed ihat!), and in the afternoon my gym goals for the day are: 18-20km running in two sessions; body pump class; rpm class; sauna.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen