Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011

a long run in two pieces

I complemented yesterday morning's 9.5km with another 18km in the afternoon on the treadmill! It was fast and hard because I started a bit late and I was in a hurry to put in the miles before 2hrs of spin class. I ran 18km in 1hr:37min! No break whatsoever, I walked in the spin class and... everything was spinning from then on! Even though I finished at 20:40, I still went to the sauna because I needed the extra heat boost in order to come back home on my bike after such a full day!
This morning I was flirting with the idea of taking the day off from work and sleeping in, all the more because the weather is autumn full-on. But I braved it all and did my duty! In the afternoon I will try to leave early though. My gym session for today will include 16-18km on the treadmill in two sessions, at a very relaxed pace; rpm class and spin class; and definitely sauna.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen