Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Montag, 10. Oktober 2011

the update

On Friday afternoon: a combo of treadmill uphill walk, run, abs, and weights. and a sauna session to calm those muscles: I ran on the treadmill in total 20km - blame it on great soap operas on tv!
On Saturday morning the weather was ridiculous. I thus went to the gym for an ultra long session, starting from 09:00... I left the gym... at 14:50!!!
I started off with 40min cycling, then went to a 45min rpm class; then, swimming in sweat, I hopped on the treadmill for an uphill walk and then 21.5km run, super fast, max speed 11.8km/hr. I then spent 1hr stretching, doing abs and weight lifting, before hitting the sauna for 15min.
On Sunday morning I went to the dunes for 17km, slowly, because of that ultra-difficult session on Saturday. Early in the afternoon I hit the gym for: 35min cycling, and then on the treadmill a short uphill walk before running 10.3km. I also did 1hr body pump, and then some more cycling. 10min sauna was a good rest time!
This morning of course I slept in! In the afternoon I will probably hit the gym for the following: treadmill uphill walk and run, and then 2hrs spin class.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen