Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Mittwoch, 3. August 2011

adrenaline flow

After having fallen during the morning run, my adrenaline levels were crazy high at the gym yesterday: I ran 10.5km on the treadmill in 1hr, inclination 1; I did abs, stretching and weights exercises for the arms; I went to a 45min rpm class; and a 1hr spin class. The sauna was the ending, as always.
This morning I opted for more sleep, as my body still hurts from that fall. In the evening I will go to the gym for cycling, body balance and spin class, keeping away from the treadmill: the past two days included some heavy mileage!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen