Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 5. August 2011

still feeling the pain from that fall

Yep, the back and chest still hurt since last Tuesday. It makes it really hard to run in the morning, or get out of bed!
Yesterday at the gym: 19km on the treadmill in 1hr:49min, inclination 1, speed 10.2-10.6km/hr, in two sessions (12.5km+6.5km); 1hr body pump; 50min rpm class; 20min treadmill walk, inclination 7, speed 5.5-6km/hr. 10min sauna.
Again this morning I could not get out of bed. More sleep will hopefully help my body heal from that fall. Nevertheless I would like to try an outdoor run tomorrow morning, and for that reason I will try to leave today early from the gym to get some extra rest.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen