Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 26. August 2011

a surprise in the end

Yesterday at the gym I had my workout planned beforehand: 45min cycling ressitance 7; 1hr body pump; 45min rpm class; 45min treadmill uphill walk, inclination 7.5, speed 5.5-6.1km/hr...
Several surprises though shook things up: a nwe instructor at body pump mixed new tracks that were harder; a new instructor gave a 50min spin class instead of 45min rpm class; on the treadmill: 4.5km uphill walk, inclination 7.5, speed 5.5-6.3km/hr, and then 1.5km run, inclination 1, speed 10.4km/hr. afterwards 10min sauna.
This morning I was tired after few hours of sleep and far too many nightmares (don't ask). Nevertheless I ventured to the dunes for 19-19.5km in 2hrs:05min. I loved the fact that my pace was decent. Today I would like to try out the following at the gym: 45min cycling; 45min zumba (after a long time, I am in the mood for some dance moves!); abs; treadmill uphill walk and/or body pump. sauna!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen