Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 18. August 2011

take half

Yesterday at the gym the tiredness was unbelievable, especially between 17:30-18:45. Nevertheless I stayed mainly for a spin class with the most awesome and most inspiring instructor I have ever had. So the summary is: 1hr cycling, resistance 7; 40min treadmill walk, inclination 7.5, speed 5.5-6km/hr; 30min abs and weight lifting; 1hr super-hard spin class; 15min sauna. Afterwards I went shopping, and coming back home I still had to keep up with the household, and cook... Slept super late again!
This morning I too ka half day off and slept more. I am already feeling the benefits! In the afternoon I will hit the gym for a short session of cycling, body pump, rpm, and again cycling or uphill walk on the treadmill.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen