Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Freitag, 12. August 2011

full-on

Yesterday evening at the gym: 45min cycling, resistance 7 (320kcal); 1hr body pump class; 45min rpm class; 30min cycling resistance 7-8 (270kcal); 30min sauna. I was actually planning to go to the pool, but alas, I felt too cold in the end of a 100% full weekday.
This morning I ran 18.5km at the dunes in 1hr:55min. Happy about my tempo, considering yesterday's full-on training! In the vening I would like to focus on cycling and/or uphill walk, combined with weight lifting. I would really like to hit the pool... we will see!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen