Welcome to my blog for long-distance running!

If you have visited this blog, chances are, you are a passionate runner, just like me!







In this blog you will find my every-day training regime, including running sessions, biking, callisthenics, preparation for particular races.







Any thoughts, ideas or well-intended and constructive criticism are welcome.







Donnerstag, 11. August 2011

after the rest comes a hard run

So, yesterday I did everything as planned: I went to the gym for a 50min long sauna session (from which I came out drained - no liquids left!), and then I went shopping. Coming back home by bike and after some household upkeeping (much-needed!), I went out for a walk combined with a trip to the supermarket. I then had about 40min sleep session before the cooking session... and I finally sat down to eat at 23:00! Yes, time flies.
This morning I set out to the dunes for a run inspite of the very, very strong winds. I completed about 22-22.5km in 2hrs:25min. In the afternoon I will go to the gym for body pump, rpm, and low-impact exercise such as cycling, or uphill walk or swimming.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen